Join this FREE Improvised Intelligence sales training workshop to learn ways to connect and engage with your prospects in your new virtual world.
Are your buyers ZOOMed out in your sales conversations (if you can even get them on a call or Zoom)?
Authentically connecting with your buyers in way that quickly creates trusting relationships during a crisis and the inability to meet in person does not have to be challenging!
Buying is more emotional than ever and we can help you improve your skills to get buyers out of their “the sky is falling” mindset. There’s too much noise out there! Texting and emailing is just not enough!
Learn the same techniques improv comedians use to quickly relate to an audience and each other in person AND online! Our virtual Spontaneous Selling training series will teach you how to be a better listener, communicator and human being from the convenience of your desk.
In this free workshop, in partnership with Pivot10 Results & Carolina Improv Company, Gina Trimarco will lead you through an improv-based sales exercise just for sales professionals to improve interpersonal and relationship building skills quickly in the moment while keeping your buyers engaged (while distracted working from home).
It’s time to return to good old-fashioned relationship-based selling in an online world!
Workshop explores how to:
- Apply improv skills to improve active listening to hear needs, wants, fears and dreams
- Use active listening to overcome sales objections
- Learn how to listen with your eyes to read body language through a computer screen
- Create collaborative relationships based on rapport and trust
- Adapt to uncomfortable situations (awkward silences and objections)
- Overcome the fear of failure and getting off the “script”
- Find your story and learn how to turn it into a marketing message
- Solve problems quickly in the moment
Who should attend: Sales Professionals, Sales Managers/Directors, Entrepreneurs, CEO Sellers