Who we are
Our website address is: https://improvisedintelligence.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The contact form data you enter is emailed to us but we do not share it with anyone.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of our Website such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), and your username.
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Google Analytics/Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Hosting and Backend Infrastructure
Our web servers collect information from visitors to their websites. Because each User’s computer and browser configurations are different, we may collect some, or all, of the following information during a User’s visit:
- Internet protocol address
- The type of browser or computer used
- The number of links clicked within our website
- The state or country from which our website was accessed
- The date and time of visit
- The name of internet service provider used to access the website
- The web page visited prior to coming to the website
- The pages viewed on our website
Our web server takes the security of its network very seriously. To ensure network security, data integrity and privacy, we uses programs that monitor network traffic and access to its network.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
You can manage preferences for Cookies directly from your browser. It is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past.
How long we retain your data
f you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. To make such requests regarding your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “privacy” in the subject line
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or interest. Once you use these links to leave our site you should note that we have no control over that other website and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites.